The process identified below allows the client to fully engage with the development of their project:
- Feasibility (pre-application submission) – preparation of sketched based plans and elevations combined with supporting images to illustrate the architectural proposal. The sketched based medium facilitates the creative process, engaging the client to develop the scheme
- Planning (& Listed Building Consent) – preparation of site plan, general arrangement, elevations drawings and design and access statement. Progressing drawings within CAD permits the architectural solution to be developed in great detail
- Building Regulations – developing the planning based documentation into plan, elevation and sectional elevational. The generation of the detailed drawings includes the integration of other specialist consultants including engineering, mechanical, electrical and renewables.
- Discharge of Conditions – preparation of documentation responding to conditions forming part of the planning notice. This stage includes liaising with specialist consultants and engineers
- Construction Documentation – preparation of detailed documentation for construction. This will include liaising with specialist consultants and designers
- Pre-Contract Services – preparation of the detailed specification of works which develops the preceding stages in great detail. This consolidates all design detail, formulating an essential document for the build process.
- CDM /Health & Safety – preparation of documentation in accordance with current regulation, acting as principal designer
- Contract Administration – Preparation of the draft rolling account which forms the mechanisms for administering the contract and implementation of the agreed works. The contract administration includes site inspections, verification and approval of works in accordance with the specification, as well as coordination of payment certification and rectification of all works post completion